If you’ve forgotten your Wordpress password, and are unable to login into
Admin area to manage data/content, you can easily recover your password by
following the following guidelines :
1) Create/convert your new password, thru this URL : http://www.netkl.com/convert-pwd
2) Login into cPanel, and get into PhpMyAdmin (refer picture below).
3) Choose WordPress database. (refer picture below).
4) Browse into WP-Users table. (refer picture below).
5) Choose user that you would like to modify. (refer picture below).
6) Key-in your new password into ‘user_pass’ field, then, click on ‘GO’
button to SAVE. Then, you should be able to login into wordpress by using
new password. (refer picture below).
P/S : This guidelines can also be used on other software, such
as Joomla, PhpBB, etc..